Bespoke support, which can include:
- Observations of HQ Maths Learning across EYFS and KS1 within discrete Maths Lessons, within cross-curricular Foundation lessons and support interventions.
- Learning walks and follow-up discussion to unpack our Whole School vision of how we teach Maths.
- Tailored advice on Maths within the EYFS, Practical Maths, Reasoning and Investigations… and more!
- Sharing resources and lesson planning.
- How we do our best to get every child to Expected or Exceeding (by the end of EYFS) and Expected or Greater Depth (by the end of KS1).
- Diminishing the Difference: how we support our Disadvantaged Children with Maths.
- Reciprocal peer-support/collaborative work to help you plan and deliver Maths effectively within your own setting.
- A chance to discuss and reflect on how this learning can influence your own practice back at School.
You choose when and where:
- We’ll work around what suits you best!
- Single whole or half days at Thames View Infants are very popular.
- Block-bookings across a term/two terms at Thames View Infants and your School work well too.
- If there is something we’ve missed, let us know.
- Our support program is agreed individually with your school, to meet your requirements and needs.
The course will allow participants to experience the rich provision at Thames View Infants.
Training will be led by our Assistant Headteacher and Year Group Leaders, with inputs from our team of experts, including the Deputy Head and Headteacher (as needs dictate).
Follow-up outreach work, tailored to your needs, will be provided by TVI Teachers.
To book, please complete the enquiry form. Confirmation will be sent shortly afterwards. The course is genuinely offered free of charge, however once your booking has been confirmed, any cancellations or non-attendance will incur a £50 charge per delegate. Depending on level of need, we might be able to reimburse you for supply costs incurred too. For any additional enquiries, email email@example.com.
Lunch will be provided during all-day training courses.
There is limited parking at Thames View Infants and free parking on Bastable Avenue. Please use public transport where possible:
- Barking Station (District Line, London Overground, C2C Rail)
- EL1 and EL2 buses stop outside the school