Where would you like to start?
- Children enter Nursery with low baselines, but by the end of EYFS, they are mostly in line with National. At the end of KS1, children are significantly above the National having made Sustained and Substantial Progress. Across School, about 65% of learning is judged as Outstanding. Disadvantaged Children do just as well as their non-Disadvantaged Peers.
- How do we do this? It’s a combination of components – including responsive leadership, robust planning, early family support, an inclusive ethos, high expectations and a distinct signature pedagogy within a nurturing culture steeped in talk4learning and high quality feedback.
- An open day allows you to see this provision for yourself with a follow-up discussion to help unpack our vision further.
- Our open days are incredibly powerful in that they are geared to empower you to get what you want from our setting – if even just reaffirmation of your own self-belief!
- We hope that from our open days, further follow-up work transpires – whether at Thames View Infants or back at your setting; whatever happens afterwards, you’ll be in charge!
- If required, we have the expertise to engender reciprocal peer-support/collaborative work to help you and your colleagues achieve their goals.
- Open days can simply help be a chance to reflect on your own practice back at School.
- Whether it’s for yourself, other Headteachers, Governors/Directors, Senior Leaders or NQTs – our Open Days are incredibly successful – let us know how we can tailor them to meet your needs.
You choose when and where:
- We’ll work around what suits you best!
- Single whole or half days at Thames View Infants are very popular.
- Block-bookings across a term/two terms at Thames View Infants and your School work well too.
- If there is something we’ve missed, let us know.
- Our support program is agreed individually with your school, to meet your requirements and needs.
The course will allow participants to experience the rich provision at Thames View Infants.
Training will be led by our Assistant Headteacher and Year Group Leaders, with inputs from our team of experts, including the Deputy Head and Headteacher (as needs dictate).
Follow-up outreach work, tailored to your needs, will be provided by TVI Teachers.
To book, please complete the enquiry form. Confirmation will be sent shortly afterwards. The course is genuinely offered free of charge, however once your booking has been confirmed, any cancellations or non-attendance will incur a £50 charge per delegate. Depending on level of need, we might be able to reimburse you for supply costs incurred too. For any additional enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lunch will be provided during all-day training courses.
There is limited parking at Thames View Infants and free parking on Bastable Avenue. Please use public transport where possible:
- Barking Station (District Line, London Overground, C2C Rail)
- EL1 and EL2 buses stop outside the school