We offer bespoke and highly tailored support packages to meet every context – mostly for free. How can we help you?
As a National Support School/National Leader of Education (NLE), we’ve been helping schools flourish since 2014.
Thames View Infants is located within the most deprived ward, in the 6th most deprived Borough Nationally. Yet, despite low baselines upon entry into Nursery, children leave Reception largely just above the National; with attainment by the end of KS1 within the top 3% of Schools Nationally at Expected (and within the top 1% at Greater Depth). Visitors tell us our ‘Sparkle’ and unique vibrancy stands our Academy aside from others.
Many people find our “structured open-house approach” to support-working very beneficial. Typically, visitors see our provision at first-hand, usually with a focus in mind. We facilitate, signpost and guide them around School, helping them to pursue this or other lines of enquiry further.
Depending on the audience, these sessions work well with an initial “teaching session” at the beginning of the day and a reflective mini-plenary towards lunchtime. Ideally, we can then go on flexibly to facilitate further visits or engender meaningful follow up/reciprocal work back at your setting… the possibilities are endless.
Key to all this is flexibility and communication: using our provision and expertise as a tool to help you achieve your goals.
We offer a comprehensive range of bespoke, carefully tailored services to support schools:
- Open-ended Open Days
- NQT Support
- Stamina in Writing
- Guided Reading
- Disadvantaged Pupils
- Personalised Learning
- Teaching Technologies
- Leadership Mentoring
- Inclusion, Attachment & Resilience
- Family Engagement & Support
- Pupil Premium & Sports Funding
- Preparing for Ofsted
- Resources, Reports and Planning
- Challenging Traditional Dispositions to Food
School to School Support can take many forms – depending on your need and context:
- We host open days.
- Observing and discussing good practice “live” at Thames View Infants is very popular.
- Packages with the highest impact usually involve a reciprocal-support arrangement between our School and yours.
- Bespoke support can include day/in-session hosting and twilight sessions; these can extend over a number of days, weeks, terms or a whole academic year.
- We offer resources and coaching as well as courses and training.
- We attract a variety of audiences – from NQTs to Class Teachers, Leaders, Headteachers and Directors.
- We speak at Conferences, have appeared on local radio and give keynote speeches.
- We are very flexible in how we can help – just let us know.
Our Offer is underpinned by common-sense values:
- We’re fully open to your suggestions or area of need.
- Our offer is bespoke, flexible and tailored to your setting.
- We want you to feel empowered and ‘own’ the support brokered.
- Our support is usually free at point of service.
- Depending on you level of need, we may be able to cover your supply costs too.
- We are transparent about our own practice and adopt an open door policy.
- All substantive assignments start with a deployment proforma meeting/form and end with an evaluation process.